On the catering side, we’ve got it all planned!
Breakfast will be served in your room.
For lunch & dinner, our Clefs d’Or concierges have selected for you their best addresses in the neighborhood. You can enjoy your meal in the privacy of your room or, depending on the weather, during your Parisian walks.
Hygiene and safety have always been one of our main concerns at the Hotel Napoléon, we have therefore decided to reinforce our health and safety protocol.
In compliance with the latest governmental guidelines, we have implemented additional sanitary measures to ensure safety of everyone, guests and employees.
These measures cover all fundamental aspects of our hotel’s operation, from the practise of social distancing to the selection of suitable disinfectants, through the cleaning procedures for rooms and public areas.
Lastly, to help you organize your trip, we have reviewed our cancelation policy in order to give you more flexibility.
Distribution of individual health kits
Each guest will receive a health kit (that includes masks, gloves and hand sanitiser) to ensure your health & safety within the hotel, and beyond. A mask must be worn within the hotel’s public spaces boundaries.
Reinforcement of hygiene and cleaning procedures
Numerous measures have been set up inside the establishment. Hereunder the main ones:
• Thorough cleaning of our establishment before the reopening, in compliance with governmental guidelines.
• Automatic hand sanitiser dispensers will be placed in the lobby, the restaurant, and on each floor.
• Rigorous cleaning protocols for rooms and bathrooms after each client’s departure.
• Rigorous cleaning protocols for public areas and more specifically door handles, switches, lift buttons, room keys…
• Turn down service will not be covered.
• Room cleaning: the daily service for cleaning your room can only be done if you are physically away
• The mini bar offer has been reduced. A bottle of water in the room is available upon guest arrival.
• Fitness centre is temporarily closed.
• Use of detergents and disinfecting air fresheners compliant with standard EN 14776.
Arrival and departure procedures
New measures have been taken at the reception to maintain quality service while respecting the new health and safety rules:
• Installation of a Pexiglas screen at the front desk and ground marking to enforce social distancing.
• Payment by credit card is encouraged and payment terminals are cleaned before and after each use.
• Guest’s luggage is carried up to rooms separately.
• Luggage room: no luggage will be kept in our luggage room.
Additional safety measures and equipment for our staff
New measures have been taken to ensure the safety of both our clients and our teams:
• All staff are equipped with masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
• Application of social distancing.
• Regular training for all staff on Covid-19 sanitary standards, as defined by ECOLAB.
A revised catering offer
Our catering offering has had to be reviewed in light of the crisis:
• Our restaurant Le Bivouac and our bar 1807 are closed.
• Breakfast is available through in-room service from 7:00 am to 10:30 am. The Buffet service has been temporarily suspended.
• For dinners, we offer a selection of local restaurants delivering directly to the hotel.
We have reviewed our cancelation policies to give you more flexibility in planning your trip: all our rooms are now cancelable and modifiable.
We are sure that you will understand these unexpected measures.